What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that are sent to the browser and saved on the user’s device (PC, smartphone or tablet) when they visit a website (in this case http://albapcb.com/it/).
Cookies allow an efficient operation of the site and improve its performance, in addition they provide information to the site owner for statistical or advertising purposes, mainly to customise the browsing experience by remembering user preferences.
From a subjective point of view, cookies can also be distinguished as follows:
first-party cookies, i.e. installed directly by the site manager
third-party cookies, i.e. installed by a subject other than the site operator, but which uses the latter’s site to install its own cookies
From the objective point of view as:
• technical cookies or in other words cookies used for the sole purpose of “transferring information over an electronic communications network or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service” (see Art.122 par. 1 Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003), which can be distinguished as follows:
– browsing or session cookies, suitable for guaranteeing normal site browsing experience (for example by allowing authentication to access restricted areas)
– cookie analytics, used by the site manager to collect information on the number of users and the ways in which users browse the site
– functionality cookies, allow users to browse the site according to the criteria selected by them (for example the language).
• analytical cookies, allow us to collect aggregate information of a statistical nature (for example the number of site visitors), which in turn is divided into:
– first-party analytical cookies (similar to technical cookies) in which the duties are borne by the site manager (therefore the Data Controller).
– third-party analytical cookies (similar to technical cookies only within the limits set by the Data Protection Authority in “Clarifications” of 5 June 2015) in which the obligations fall on third parties who make use of the site of the first Data Controller.
• profiling cookies, which can be either first-party or third-party, allow us to collect user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by users in the context of web browsing.
Cookies used are divided into three categories:
1) Analysis and research: cookies help us analyse the performance of our site. We use the information collected to improve your experience on the website.
2) Advertising: cookies are used to show you the most relevant advertisements both inside and outside of hotelbonvecchiati.it; they also allow us to see if someone has performed an action on our site after viewing an advertisement. These cookies allow us to show advertisements to people who have visited our site or purchased our products.
http://albapcb.com/ are third-party cookies used?
Yes, mainly for promotional and analytical purposes. To learn more about the cookies used see the list at the bottom.
How to disable cookies
You can manage your cookie preferences directly within your browser by accepting them, checking them or possibly disabling them through settings, and can prevent third parties from installing them. We remind you, however, that disabling browsing or functional cookies may compromise and/or limit the functioning of this site.
• If the web browser you usually use is Google Chrome:
1) Go to Chrome
2) Click on the menu in the browser toolbar next to the url entry window for browsing (button with three vertical dots)
3) Select “Settings”
4) Click on “Advanced”
5) In the “Privacy and security” section, click on “Content settings”
6) Click on “Cookies”
7) In the “All cookies and site data” section, click on “Remove all”
8) Confirm by clicking on “Delete all”.
For more information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
• If the web browser you usually use is Mozilla Firefox:
1) Go to Mozilla Firefox
2) Click on the menu in the browser toolbar next to the url entry window for navigation (button with three horizontal lines)
3) Select “Options”
4)Select the “Privacy and security” panel and go to the “History” section
5) Under “history settings”: select “use custom settings”
6) To disable cookies it is necessary to remove the check mark from the “Accept cookies from websites” item
For additional information: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
• If the web browser you usually use is Internet Explorer:
1) Go to Internet Explorer
2) Click on the “Tools” button and choose “Security”
3) Select “Delete browsing history”
4) Select the “Cookies and website data” check box and then select “Delete”
For more information: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• If the web browser you usually use is Safari:
1) Go to Safari
2) Choose “Safari”, select “Preferences”, click on “Privacy”
3) Choose from one of the following operations: modify which cookies and website data are accepted and then select “Always block” for “Cookies and website data”; or remove cookies and stored data and then select “Remove all website data” or click “Details”, select one or more websites and click on “Remove”.
For more information:
• If the web browser you usually use is Opera:
1) Go to Opera
2) Select “Settings”
3) Click on “Preferences”.
4) Click on “Advanced”
5) Click on “Cookies”
6) Select “Never accept cookies”
For additional information: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/it/cookies.html
• If the browser you usually use on your mobile device (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) is iOS:
1) Tap “Settings”
2) Select “Safari”
3) Select “Advanced”
4) Select “Website data”
5) And finally, click on “Remove all website data”
This operation will allow you to delete cookies without deleting the history. If you wish to delete the history along with cookies, you must:
1) Tap “Settings”
2) Click on “Safari”
3) Select “Clear website and history data”.
For additional information: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
How to disable third-party service cookies:
List of cookies used on this site
Below is the list of cookies used on this site. Third-party cookies present the link to the privacy notice of the relevant external provider, where it is possible to find a detailed description of the individual cookies and the processing that is carried out.
– cookies relating to activities that are strictly necessary for the functioning and provision of the service;
– cookies related to saving preferences and optimisation (for example, flash player cookies if they do not exceed the duration of the session, cookie to save the cart or language / currency preferences);
– statistical cookies, where used directly by the site manager to collect information in aggregate form.
Facebook : https://it-it.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Twitter : https://twitter.com/it/privacy
Google and YouTube : https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=it