A story ever bigger
Starting in 1989, our company history developed in a market that was in a state of constant transformation. The idea that guides us is that of total innovation: at the service level to satisfy and understand new customer requirements; at the manufacturing level to respond to the rapid increase in the complexity of printed circuit boards; at the organisational level in order to unite optimisation, speed and flexibility.
It is the philosophy and has conquered market quotas with, even in the years of manufacturers racing off to Far East, a period we launched a new production plant in Italy near Venice and we doubled the number of our staff.
Today, our company history
already dates back 30 years
and we would like
to continue making it grow.
Acquisition of Q-print, a German company present on the pcb market for over twenty years with a top-level sales, marketing and technical structure.
• Purchase of two Multistation Evo 2 modules by Pluritech with automatic loading and unloading, high-speed and high-precision drilling machines.
• Purchase of a machine to measure ionic contamination.
• Purchase of the ISS line for the MEC-etch method, micro-etching treatment for the preparation of copper before the lamination of the dry film and the solder resist.
• Purchase of a loader and unloader with distribution unit via the Pola & Massa robotics unit.
• Purchase of an ATMA screen-printing machine to print the occlusion of the drill holes using insulating or conductive solder or paste.
• Purchasing a filter press for the Della Toffola purification plant.
• Beginning the use of the software, Insight by Frontline (Orbotech) for analysing Gerber files to classify the work of customers.
• Enhancement of the electrical testing department by purchasing a new Flying Probe test system, ATG A5, 8 heads with automatic loading and unloading.
• Buying a circuit cleaning for cleaning gold circuits to guarantee the prevention of ionic contamination.
• Implementation of a centralised plant for cooling drilling and milling machines.
• Expansion of the photography department with the construction of a Class-10,000 clean room to accommodate the • • • • Nuvogo 800 direct imaging solution made by Orbotech. The system takes advantage of the new technology, the multi-wave laser.
• Teknek machine for cleaning laminated panels with dry film, for cleaning the panel before photo exposure.
Purchasing a Silk Screen – Sprint 120 Inkjet Printer by Orbotech – inkjet printer with optical alignment for stamping white symbols on components with an energy-saving LED-technology UV light.
• Enhancement of electrical test department by purchasing a new Flying Probe test system, ATG A6 16 heads with automatic loading and unloading.
• Enhancement of the photography department by purchasing an AFOSA Semi-Automatic Exposure Unit with automatic alignment with 4 CCD cameras and collimated light.
MYPCBSHOP.COM IS BORN
Expansion of the Solder resist department with the purchase of a multi-colour spray drafting line.
AB TECHNOLOGIES IS BORN.
Purchase of a silk screen – NewPrint Legend Printer G45L NEW SYSTEM – inkjet printer for white symbols on components.
• Enhancement of the drilling and milling department with the addition of a new drilling machine with linear motors, an Inspecta drilling machine and MEGA milling machine with 3 and 5 heads.
• Attainment of the CERTIFICATION, UNI EN ISO 9001:2008, and CERTIFICATIONS for the RAILWAY market – UNI CEI 11170-3.
ENVENTIVE IS BORN.
Enhancement of the photography department by purchasing a new CBT exposure unit with automatic alignment with 4 CCD cameras and collimated light.
Extension of electrical test department by purchasing a new Flying Probe test system, Seika S22 Vertical and S24 Horizontal with 4 heads with automatic loading and unloading.
LEAD FREE TECHNOLOGY and new UL APPROVALS.
New production site with 4.000 mq.
The internal division, Incoming and Controlling, is opened with the purchase of an optical semi-automatic high-precision OGP machine for checking dimensions.
Attainment of the VISION 2000 CERTIFICATION.
Implementing of X-RAY controls for verifying internal layers.
Attainment of ISO9002 CERTIFICATION and attainment of UL APPROVAL (FILE E203656).
The start of collaboration with Asian manufacturing sites.
AAB TECH IS BORN.
ALBA ELETTRONICA IS BORN.